You haven't tried such delicious food yet! Delicate, creamy, melting in the mouth dessert, which will appreciate every chocolate lover. It is very tasty, moderately sweet, and still very, very chocolate! Try to cook this mousse roll once - and you can not tear yourself away!
Ingredients for chocolate dessert:
- 100 grams of chocolate (dark);
- 15 grams of cocoa powder;
- 2 tbsp. l hot water;
- 250 g of milk;
- 200 ml of heavy cream;
- 30 g sugar;
- 50 grams of condensed milk;
- 8 g gelatin.
1. Chocolate cut as small as possible.
2. Cocoa powder diluted with hot water.
3. Bring the milk, cream, condensed milk, sugar to the boil in a saucepan, add cocoa powder. We turn down the fire.
4. Add chopped chocolate, wait until it melts.
5. Turn off the fire and add 8 grams of gelatin dissolved in 40 ml of water and melted in a water bath or in a microwave. Strain the chocolate mixture.
6. Cool the chocolate mixture by placing it on a plate with ice water.
7. Form the line baking paper, pour the chocolate mixture. Sent in the fridge at night for freezing.
8. Remove from the mold, sprinkle with cocoa powder or grated chocolate, if desired, cut into portions and serve to the table! Enjoy your meal!
For details on how to make chocolate mousse roll, see the video below: